Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Jumped the shark?

I think blogging may have jumped the shark. If me starting a blog was not enough evidence for blogging no longer being hip, I think I may have seen the writing on the wall (or t-shirt to be more accurate).

We took a much needed vacation (long weekend really) and among other things visited a theme park. Someone in line ahead of me had a t-shirt on that said "I'm blogging this." If I'm blogging and a random woman with two kids at Six Flags has a blogging t-shirt, te end must be near.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Chalicechick said...

I don't know. When Paris Hilton's cell phone address book was published on the internet, I almost bought TheCSO a shirt that said "Paris made me change my number"

Doesn't mean we're invited to the wedding. '

A lot of people wear t-shirts with stuff that they percieve will make them hip. Or wear such shirts ironically.

That having been said, Ibeth, were you at Six Flags this weekend?

CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home