Sunday, May 22, 2005

Slow posting

It was good to make it to church today.

But if anyone is looking for encouraging words about going to seminary or graduate school our house is not the best place to ask. I am working on my last paper (Old Testament Exegesis: Literary and Feminist Criticism and Judges 4 and 5) and my partner is working on her last exam.

According to sitemeter, I've gotten multiple readers today looking for Phil Och's "Love Me, I'm A Liberal." I'm also seeing a couple googlers per day looking up Dave Chappelle, Dave Chappelle's mom and Dave Chappelle's religion. So to review, Dave's mom was the first fellowshipped African American woman UU minister. Dave converted to Islam last year and is taken an "extended vacation" in South Africa.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Chalicechick said...

I'm not hip enough to like Dave Chappelle.

And I didn't like graduate school either.

I'm starting to suspect that unless I want to plan parties my whole life, I'm going to have to go back.

Ah well.

CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home